Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Another busy week ahead.

I had an exhausting but very enjoyable weekend with the exhibition, Epiphanies - Revelations Through Art and Beautiful Things, running from Friday evening to Sunday afternoon, plus the Laurelbank Market on the Saturday.

And now there is another busy weekend coming up. I rarely attend more than one event per weekend but I'm thrilled to have been invited to bring my glass beads and jewellery to the Lorien Novalis Spring Fair this Saturday 25th August from 10am - 4pm. The Lorien Novalis school is in a lovely location, nestled into a five hectare site of bush and orchard, surrounded by gardens, bees and birds, in the Hills District north west of Sydney. There will be performances, fine food, plus lots of activities for children in the beautiful spring grounds.

I will also be at The Artisans Fair at the Castle Hill Showgrounds on Sunday 26 August from 9am - 3pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slide Show