Sunday, 12 August 2012

A busy time ahead

I have a very busy two months ahead and have been working hard making beads and jewellery.

I'm very pleased that my work is included in an art exhibition this month. " Epiphanies - Revelation through art and beautiful things" will be held at the Saint Charles Borromeo Church, Victoria Road, Ryde, 17 - 19 August. The exhibition includes painting, sculpture, jewellery, ceramics and more
http://www.exhibitionepiphanies.org/index.php


A new market has started at Willoughby on the 3rd Saturday of the month. It is held at Laurelbank, a beautiful historic cottage, and aims to raise funds for the preservation and upkeep of the cottage. My stall is located inside the cottage which is very fortunate for me as the weather has been cold and wet for the first few markets.

I still have a market stall the first Sunday of the month at St Ives Showground. The Heritage Craft Fair has been rebranded as The Handmade Markets, St Ives & Heritage Craft Fair.

I am also at The Artisans Fair, Castle Hill Showground on the 3rd Sunday of the month. However, due to previous bookings at the showgrounds the Artisans Fair is on Sunday the 26th August this month and in September it is on Sunday the 23rd.

I will be at five markets in September. As well as the regular three markets mentioned above, I will be at the inaugural Dreamers Markets at the Riverside Theatres Courtyard, Parramatta on 1st September and at the Lorien Markets, Lorien Novalis School, Dural on the 8th September.

I would love to see some Sydney people come along to these events.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Slide Show