Monday, 21 September 2009

Great fun at Loren's class


This is a photo of Loren finishing off my paperweight.

Loren's class was amazing. I'm still recovering. We didn't finish until 4.30am on the last day!
We learnt an amazing number of techniques. Loren is very generous and demonstrated lots of techniques that were not included in the class curriculum. Hopefully, I will have absorbed some of this knowledge.
Now it's a last minute rush of preparation for the Bead & Gem Show stating on 25th September. I really am a last minute person!!! I'm looking forward to meeting old friends and making new ones at the show. See you there.
Jenn

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jenn, I cannot await to see what you will come up after the class ... wasn´t it exciting? Loren Stump is stunning but after a class with him you need a week of sleep :-).
    Have a great time at the Bead & Gem Show,

    hugs
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete

Slide Show