Saturday, 22 August 2009

News update


Well, I've been absent for ages again but I have excuses. I'm on jury service at the moment fulfilling my civic duty.

And.. I'm sick .. I have a nasty virus . I've been tested for Swine Flu and don't have it thank goodness. My doctor is trying to get me well by Monday so the trial can continue - I would hate to be the cause of a retrial. Luckily, we had Friday off as one of the legal counsel was not available!!


The weather is still glorious and I'm looking at a beautiful blue sky from bedroom window. I wish I could be out there in the garden.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks god it´s not the Swine Flu, take care dear Jen,
    Manuela sending all my good thoughts and best wishes.

    xoxooxxoxxooxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Manuela - you're so sweet. Two days on antibiotics and starting to feel better tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Slide Show